Monday, November 3, 2008

Snorkeling time

Snorkeling is fun even if you don't know how to swim, but still you can enjoy snorkeling. I'm not a good swimmer but I know how to snorkel. You need to be able to feel good and comfortable in the water in order to be in control of yourself and your body. Before snorkeling you should also practice wearing the equipment while floating in the water. This will allow you to become familiar with it and its weight. I remembered my husband taught me how to snorkel, I insist I can't do it because I can't swim. He said I can just have to float, wether facing down or up. So i did float and practice how to breath with the mask. I was surprised that I did float on the water and enjoying snorkeling. It is highly recommendable that you practice wearing all your snorkeling equipment while being into the water before you actually practice snorkling.

No comments: