Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rhythm of the Ocean

My blog is all about fun of the ocean any thing under the sun, snorkeling, sailing. I'm not a sea lover but my husband does but I'm starting loving it. Sailing lovers kept honing their skills while innovating the ship. Sea lovers can explore the pace of life over the sea by indulging in sailing. It is one sport that can take your mind off and put you in the soothing lap of the sea. I started love sailing when I tried Hobie cat, Catamaran sailboat it's very fun. As the breeze will caress you. The air will weave into your hair. And you will be talking to the wind. This is how sailing makes every moment memorable. You can take your family, a friend or just sail by yourself the wind will keep you company. Trolling while sailing is fun too! catching big fish! wow. For all sea lovers more to come.

No comments: